Is your company thinking of starting a professional blog? If you are, there are some important things to consider before connecting that domain. Blogs are great, but they can also have their challenges–here are a few pros and cons of having a professional blog.
- Blogs are easy to set up
- Blogs can help create a sense of community
- Blogs can attract new customers
- Blogs are a great tool for brand awareness
- Blogging can increase your SEO
- Blogging can be quite time consuming (updating, organizing, editing)
- Unexpected technical issues will occur
- Creating unique content can be challenging
- The comments section (people can sometimes be rude)
Having a corporate blog reflects your business image, thus you should take the time to consider all the ups and downs before starting one.
Hopefully this short list of pros and cons helped you decide whether having a blog for your business is truly worth it.
To see some more pros and cons of having a corporate blog head on over to www.likeworthydigital.com/blog/what-are-the-pros-and-cons-of-blogging